Little Tivoli Day Camp is a place where children can learn more about the language and culture of the Danish people through play, song, art, and stories. The 9 am to 1pm day camp is designed for potty trained children aged 3-10. (We’re sorry we just don’t have the staff or facilities for children who are potty learning.)
We will learn language through songs, stories, and games integrated into our daily program. We will explore the history and culture of Denmark through stories, crafts, and dance. But we will also have opportunities for free play, unguided art, and of course, LEGO!
Our schedule includes a healthy snack, which we will provide (please list your camper’s allergies on our registration form) and lunch, which we ask that campers bring from home.
The camp is held in an eco-healthy certified preschool site in SE Portland at 5441 SE Belmont St.
Cost: $250 for the week
- 9:00 Free play time
- 9:45 Clean Up toys
- 9:55 Circle time and songs
- 10:15 Snack (camp provides)
- 10:30 Outside Play
- 11:20 Groups for Language play or Crafts, Art, Lego
- 11:40 Switch groups for Language play or Crafts, Art, Lego
- 12:00 Wash hands and have lunch (provided by parents)
- 12:30 Dancing/Singing/Circle Time
- 12:55 Pick up procedures